So I’m seriously considering getting a dreamcatcher tattoo
I had one when I was little, it would be kind of like a protection symbol for me, and I really like how they look. I know I would want it on my left side, from the bottom of my bra to my waistline. Now to find a good sketch of one because I can’t draw for my life. Thoughts?
- cycling-ginger answered: If you find a good artist they should be able to sketch out a great one for you!!
- cogsgears said: If you don’t have Native ancestry, I’d do some research on cultural appropriation before making a firm decision.
- stopthinkingandliv likes this
- lionstigersandme answered: That’s an awesome idea! You should post the picture of the one that you decide on! I think it’d look great:)
- pocketwinchester likes this
- sweatingmyasoff answered: Do it! Just google the idea or look on checkoutmyink.com
- eagertobe-fit likes this
- shwauren answered: you could have the strings spell out something pretty, or have falling feathers with it
- readytolift posted this